Golden Dream Recipe
Herbal Yellow Chartreuse is shaken with orange liqueur, orange juice, and heavy cream in this frothy after-dinner drink. If you can’t find Yellow Chartreuse, you can use Galliano instead.
- 2 ounces orange liqueur, such as Cointreau or triple sec
- 2 ounces Yellow Chartreuse
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 ounce heavy cream
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer to chill.
- Place the orange liqueur, Chartreuse, orange juice, and cream in a cocktail shaker. Add ice to fill the shaker halfway, cover, and shake until the outside is frosted, about 30 seconds.
- Strain into the chilled glass and serve.