for anyone whose jaw is wired shut! Mine currently is wired shut and i was on this site looking for some new ideas, like somebody else had mentioned you get sick of the sweets very quickly. The only thing i can really eat thats not sweet is cream of mushroom soup, and i drain all of the mushrooms out. For about 5 days i was only drinking water and getting down one syringe filled with boost! If you can the best way to eat is buy big syringes from shoppers and syringe all the food to the back of your teeth. My favorite right now is ice cream peanut butter and chocolate milk! tastes like the inside of a peanut butter cup!