Best Pizza in Westchester (again)
My suggestions are going to be based on very thin crust pizza only.
Knowing that here is my list:
1. Frankie & Fanucci in Hartsdale or Mamaroneck
2. Johnnie's in Mt Vernon
3. Coals in the Bronx-The most unique Pizza & very good-Grilled.
4. Franks in Pelham Bay (For their Grandma Pizza-The best)
5. This week I will be going to Za Za in Scarsdale. Has received great reviews. Wood burning oven and real Buffalo Muzz. We will see.
Now if you go to the city I would suggest:
1. Patsy's in E. Harlum
2. Mottoreno either in the E. Village or Brooklyn
3. Numero28 in the E. Village
Hope this helps....................
1207 1st Ave, New York, NY 10065