1. Gather your ingredients: 15 habanero peppers, 4 serrano peppers (see our handy chart), 3 blood oranges, 12 key limes, 3 carrots, 4 cloves garlic, 1 teaspoon sea salt.
2. Cut carrots into quarter-inch rounds.
3. Throw carrots and whole peppers into boiling water with four cloves of garlic for 12 to 15 minutes.
4. While the carrots and peppers boil, juice all the limes and blood oranges into measuring cup making about 1 cup juice.
5. Drain carrots and peppers and put them in the food processor with juice and salt.
6. Puree on high for about 30 seconds.
7. Pour mixture into a jar and place in refrigerator. Let mellow for a few days (if you can wait) before serving.