Fall may be on the horizon, but we're not ready to give up warm summer days and fresh garden produce. These video recipes from the CHOW Test Kitchen will help you savor the last of your zucchini, peaches, strawberries, and basil, as well as preserve your summer bounty to enjoy in the dead of winter.
MORE FRESH GARDEN PRODUCE TIP VIDEOS »
- Sautéed Zucchini recipe, which is so simple, it cooks in only two minutes!"> How to Make Easy Sautéed Zucchini
- Basic Basil Pesto recipe to show how it only takes a few minutes and a few ingredients to prepare this versatile summery sauce."> How to Make Easy Basil Pesto
- How to Make Easy Peaches 'n' Cream Ice Pops
- How to Make Easy Frozen Strawberry Margaritas
- How to Make Easy Quick Pickles
- How to Make Easy Strawberry Shortcakes